Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Celebrities Wallpapers-Emma Watson-05

Emma Watson
Celebrities Wallpapers : Part-5


emma_watson_harry_potter_fame_actress_wallpaper" My friends are all really nice about my fame, they're just curious, really -- they ask lots of questions." ---- Emma Watson.

Emma Watson recently wrapped up filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (out in 2010) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II (out in 2011).

Where will you see her post-Potter? University, most likely. "Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione -- like, I felt that it was life or death -- I don't want to act again," says the young actress who plans to study English literature and art at an Ivy League school this fall.

Emma Watson has achieved worldwide fame as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movie series. "I could be 100 years old and in my rocker,” she says, “but I'll still be very proud that I was part of the Harry Potter films." Although the actress wants to concentrate on school now that she's done filming the Potter series, you can see her in Burberry's 2009 Fall/Winter campaign.

Latest Wallpapers >>
See Full Wallpapers of this Celebrity....

No comments:

Post a Comment